Filed under: Local Adventures, Planning, Travel.
January is now over. Traditionally, most people’s resolutions have been forgotten (or will be in the next two weeks). Fortunately, we didn’t make resolutions. We made an Action Plan!
How are you doing?
If you took the time to create an action plan, and set up a system that would enable you to automatically work toward your goals, you should already be seeing some progress.
Here’s what I’ve done
- Started working on my business
- Created website and initial content
- Wrote first ebook, that will be given away for free
- Had friends over for pizza and games
- Kept in touch with family and friends via phone or email
- Purchased a backrest and luggage rack for Ms. Peeps (a requirement for the spring break and summer trips)
- Read 5 books, with two more in progress and a third waiting for me at the library. Plus that book I’m reading for my class at school.
- Successfully avoided sodas, excluding the occasional IBC root beer, from the bottle.
- Continued sketching
- Scheduled participation in an art show in a gallery
- Built an easel and set up a work station so that I always have a work in progress ready to go.
- Planned out 12 dates, went on one, and scheduled February’s.
- Turned in the paperwork for my Business Minor.
- Turned in the paperwork for my Art History minor.
Wow! No wonder I’m tired. But I’m making progress, and it’s a wonderful feeling to look back and see how far I’ve come already, one step at a time.
What about you?
How are your goals progressing? If you’re not quite where you want to be, don’t forget that you can change your plans! After all, they’re your plans. Maybe that means just starting over at the beginning again. Perhaps you need to spread things out a bit further. Sometimes you just need to let some things drop. Whatever the case may be, don’t give up just because you’re not exactly where you want to be yet. You can get there!
Let us know how you’re doing, either through comments or email. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!