We are loving our RV adventure, traveling around and exploring the United States. Along the way we have discovered a few things about the mobile lifestyle that we didn’t expect. Here’s one of them, a perk that we hadn’t anticipated.
There’s something wonderful about grocery shopping from your RV.
The process is almost the same as from a stationary home:
- Get grocery list
- Go to store
- Buy groceries
- Load groceries into vehicle
- Drive home
- Unload groceries from vehicle
- Put them away
But those missing steps are truly a delight to skip over:
- Drive to store – We just park our home there in the parking lot, it’s not a separate trip but a stop on our way.
- Drive home – The shopping cart is wheeled right to our front door.
- Transfer groceries from car to house – This was done when unloading the shopping cart..
It seems like such a simple thing but the ability to go directly from cart to cabinet is an unanticipated benefit that we are thoroughly enjoying.