“Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
~The Queen, Through the Looking Glass
Reading Subliminal Captivity: Why We Tell Ourselves To Give Up made me begin thinking about the things that I can’t do.
- Did you know that you can’t ride a motorcycle year round in central Kentucky?
- Apparently it’s really hard to return to college after a long break (like 7 years).
- … much less be a full time student when married.
- It’s also impossible to study abroad for a semester… with your significant other.
- I’m sure that having two vehicles that are paid-for with cash is likewise impossible.
Yet I do (or have done) all of these things. Instead of listening to others when they told me “you can’t do that” I figured out how to make it work. It’s easy to make excuses, but if you want to do it, you can.
Go check out Subliminal Captivity and see what impossible things you can do.