Nicole has announced another photo scavenger hunt, so I thought I’d jump in again. I definitely enjoyed the last one and expect this one to be just as good.
What is a Photo Scavenger Hunt?
For you new readers, a photo scavenger hunt is exactly what it sounds like; a scavenger hunt where, instead of bringing back the item, you take a photo of it. Of course, this means that it can be more flexible than a traditional scavenger hunt. I can’t very well carry a tiger around with me, but if it’s on the list, I can take a photo of one (from a safe distance).
I will be adding photos as I take them (Click on photos to see them full-sized).
- Souvenir – The mugs have characters from the Finnish children’t story, Moomin, and were a gift from the neighbors. The glassware was a wedding present, it is from a Finnish design company, Marimekko.
[singlepic id=104 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Religious Building – This tiny building is located inside the cemetery.
[singlepic id=101 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Fire Department
[singlepic id=98 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Manhole Cover
- Post Card
[singlepic id=107 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Communication Device
- Life Event
- Foreign Stamp
- Tree – This is my wife’s favorite tree. Of course, it was windy when we came to photograph it. We might return and try again on a less-windy day.
[singlepic id=105 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Living Space of Non-Human – at least it used to be.
[singlepic id=102 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Street Mirror
- Decoration Fixed on a House
- Foreign Flag
- Fire – I love my little can stove! The tea-pot fits perfectly upon it.
[singlepic id=99 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Antenna – This is just a cool-looking antenna that I had never noticed before.
[singlepic id=96 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Phone Booth
[singlepic id=100 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- “Verboten” Sign
[singlepic id=106 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Something Goofy
- Something Carved
[singlepic id=97 w=320 h=240 float=none]
- Something Rural
[singlepic id=103 w=320 h=240 float=none]