Here are some of the resources that I use to help make adventures easier to plan, more enjoyable, and more frequent. Some of these are resources that I have created, and some were created by others.
As an avid reader, I can’t help but recommend some books that have changed the way that I think, approach life, and see the world in the hopes that you’ll find them equally helpful.
- Sticky Note Love – a short guide that I wrote about a love note writing system
- Ready-to-Go Dates – a free guide full of quick-and-easy date ideas
- A Simple Marriage (kindle)
- The 5 Love Languages (overview) (kindle/paper)
- His Needs, Her Needs (kindle/paper)
- 15 Minute Marriage Makeover (kindle/paper)
- Stripped Down: 13 Keys to Unlocking Intimacy in Your Marriage (kindle/paper)
- 7 Days of Sex Challenge (kindle/paper)
- Impossible Abs – Using a version of this course, I lost 45 pounds, over the holidays, in roughly 90 days.
- No Excuse Work Out – workouts, 4 week meal-plan, and video tutorials – all for free!
- Just kidding! You don’t need more stuff to become a minimalist!
These links may well be affiliate links – which means that when you buy using the link that I provide, a small fraction (really, a few pennies each purchase) will be passed along to me. The price that you pay will not change any, but each of your purchases will help to keep Adventure-Some up and running.