Hi, I’m Matthew and I’m in love with my wife. Madly. Passionately. We have a great marriage and it’s only getting better. I believe you should have the same.
I also believe that Marriage ROCKS! It’s the best adventure that I’ve been part of. (Yes, it’s even more exciting than that time I rafted down a white-water river so flooded the professionals were scared and took the day off.)
We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love.
You’re in the right place if you share any of these beliefs about marriage (or you don’t yet, but want to):
- Marriage is good.
- It is a journey, an adventure.
- Marriage makes life better.
- It takes work, dedication, and motivation.
- There is always more to learn.
- Marriage grows you, as a person.
- It is simple – but not necessarily easy.
- Marriage is fun!
Here I write about the marriage journey, about having more fun and better adventures together. It’s written from a husband’s point of view, predominantly for husbands. A place to share lessons learned, resources discovered, and adventures experienced.
Want an even better marriage? Here are some great tools to get started:
- 5 Love Languages (Kindle/Paper) – I re-read this every year, just as a quick reminder.
- His Needs, Her Needs (Kindle/Paper) – Another that I read every year.
- Wild At Heart (Kindle/Paper)
- Captivating (Kindle/Paper)
- 15 Minute Marriage Makeover (Kindle/Paper)
- Simple Marriage (Kindle)
- Sticky-Note Love (PDF) – by yours truly
The number one cause of marriage problems? Finances. Here are two great guides that have helped my wife and I confidently build a stable monetary foundation upon which we live our lives.
- Financial Peace (Kindle/Paper)
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich (Kindle/Paper) – yes, it sounds spammy. Ramit does a great job of breaking down financial mumbo-jumbo and provides simple action steps with each chapter.